The wonderful news is in: in just a few weeks a newborn will enter your home! There is truly no other time more exciting for the entire family than this. Soon enough there will be a precious new member of the family, who will live and be cared for in your home. Little is more important now than providing adequate environment and conditions for this.
That said cleaning service and preparing your home for the arrival of the baby is an important task you should definitely put on your to-do list. Babies are vulnerable creatures who can easily get ill if the conditions in your home are not perfectly sanitized and clean. It is a good idea to think about this few weeks prior to birth, even if you are busy. After all, it’s so important for your baby and so it should be important for you as well.
Here is a list of cleaning services you should definitely consider:
- Deep clean – if there is one service you should definitely consider for your home before the baby arrives, it is deep clean. In essence, this is a cleaning service that pays attention to every cranny and nook in your home. Ultimately, this is the best service you can hire from a cleaning company, as it is quite thorough and quick. It saves you a great of effort and time, which you most certainly cannot devote right now. Simply book the service at convenient time for you and expert house cleaners will arrive to provide your home with sanitized and refreshed environment. Be sure to understand the specifics of their work. This includes what areas of your home does the deep clean cover, what products are used and how much the whole service costs.
- Carpet cleaning – next on the list is carpet cleaning. This is truly needed because carpets tend to accumulate a great deal of dust and allergens, especially if they are placed in high traffic areas of your home. Even if you are regular at vacuuming your carpet, there is much dust still left in it. The only way to ensure that it is gone is by doing thorough cleaning of your carpets. The two most used methods are dry carpet cleaning and steam cleaning. Dry cleaning uses an absorbent compound spread on the carpet, which is then vacuumed, removing the spoils ingrained deep within the fibers. Steam cleaning features injecting the carpet with liquid, which is then vacuumed. Definitely consider one of the two methods for carpet cleaning, as they are truly efficient in sanitizing the carpeting in your home.
- Floor cleaning – once the carpets are done, you can move on to proper floor cleaning. The floors in your home are certainly the dirtiest area, which should be properly sanitized. A great deal of microbes and germs lurk there, and you should be very considerate about getting them cleaned in an efficient manner. Consider what products you use for this task; you do not want to resort to heavy chemicals as they can prove dangerous. Instead, look for natural cleaners that can do the job just as well.
- Curtain cleaning – dust particles and spoils can accumulate on your curtain in great quantity. This is why it is important to perform curtain cleaning before the baby arrives. This is especially true for the nursery room, where your precious will sleep. You want it to be free of dust and allergens and for this reason curtain cleaning is one of the tasks you should be done with before the baby comes home.
- Clean baby equipment – when you are done cleaning your home, it is time to prepare the baby equipment. This includes chores such as getting new and refreshed sheets prepared for your newborn. Your time later on will be limited, so any prep work you are able to finish now means one less chore for you to take care of later on. Get all clothes and feeding supplies sanitized and cleaned so that you can immediately put them to good use.
Cleaning your home before a baby arrives there is a truly important task, which you should not ignore. Definitely devote time and attention to it and hire professional service if you must.